
This was taken during the 4
Th of July Parade in Provo. It's been a family tradition to watch the parade every year since I was a little girl. Jeremy loves going to the parade, not really, but he's a good sport about it. Lilly was quite a chubby little baby back in July.
3 comments:
I was so excited to see you added pictures. Your blog looks great. Those are some great pictures. I am so into blogging right now. It is so much fun.
Yay. You're officially a blogger. Welcome.
I can't wait till the 4th of July this year. I love being warm, but not too warm. And, I just think it's a fun time.
I am here to help anytime! Shoot away with your questions. :) Believe it or not the underwear idea totally worked. i thought about adding a maxi to it though. bwahaha. how funny is that?!
Post a Comment