Every summer we get to go boating with Grandma, and Grandpa Fewkes, Uncle's Jason, Johnny, and Jamie. We stay in Mesquite and then drive out to Lake Mead. We spend the day on the lake and then drive back to our hotel. The kids love playing in the sand and looking for shells or rocks. We play in the water, ride on the tube behind the boat and have fun with the jet ski's. Sunday, August 5, 2007
Lake Mead
Every summer we get to go boating with Grandma, and Grandpa Fewkes, Uncle's Jason, Johnny, and Jamie. We stay in Mesquite and then drive out to Lake Mead. We spend the day on the lake and then drive back to our hotel. The kids love playing in the sand and looking for shells or rocks. We play in the water, ride on the tube behind the boat and have fun with the jet ski's. Posted by Sharla at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What fun pics!! I want to go boating sooo bad. I'm thinking I will be cutting my hairs short. But I don't want you to think I am copying you...just want to lay that down. hehe. It's poss we could look a like however. we'll see how it turns out....
consider yourself warned. bwahaha
YAY Sharla! You have a blog. I have to say I am proud of you. I'll be checking it often! :) Your family is so adorable!
sharla, i put a picture of my kids on my blog, but it's tiny. how do i get it big like yours?? help me...lindsey
cute family! i'm so glad you started a blog! are you coming to club tomorrow?
Post a Comment