Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Dance and Recital

Kayleigh went to her first dance. The whole 6th grade was invited for graduating elementary school. It is very strange to have Kayleigh getting so old. This is a whole new territory were entering now. I'm not quite sure how to go about it. She was really excited though and that was fun to watch. Her friend Ally came over about an hour before it started so they could get ready together. I had to take a picture when they were all done. It doesn't seem that long ago since my friends and I were going over to Sara's house to get ready for the dances.(crazy)
Kayleigh had her end of the year dance recital last weekend. She did a great job! We all loved watching her, even Noah. She has had a lot of fun with dancing this year. They put on the Nutcracker in December and also had a spiritual dance showcase that was really great. She's learned a lot about dancing and hope that next year will be even better.

1 comments:

Annalyse said...

It is SO hard to believe that Kayleigh and Taylor are as old as they are. It seems just like yesterday they were little toddlers running around.

I wish I could have come to see Kayleigh dance. She is such a good dancer.