Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Noah's Preschool Graduation

I'm kind of slow on this one, since his preschool graduation was a month ago. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I feel like Noah should still my little baby boy and now he's going to kindergarten next year. This was Noah's 3rd graduation from preschool, but I still love watching him sing and do all the cute actions. He wasn't into it as much this year, maybe that's because he's getting older. I think his favorite part were the brownies after it was over. Jeremy, Grandma, and I had fun watching him graduate.
Not the best picture.
Noah liked to sing this song the best. It was Little Boy Blue and he is pretending to be fast asleep.

1 comments:

Annalyse said...

I LOVE that picture of Noah singing his song. He is such a cute little guy. It is crazy that he will be in kindergarten next year. He will have so much fun. Since Josie started kindergarten it seems like she has grown up a ton.