Kayleigh is going into 7th grade this year. This will be her first experience in Junior High. It's strange she is so old, but also fun and exciting especially for her. She was a little scared, but everything went great and she really likes Junior High.Mckenna is going to 4th grade. She wasn't as excited to start school again, but she still had s good day.

3 comments:
Holy cow Kayleigh's hair is so long and pretty! I can't believe how old she is. She's going to be driving in like 3 years. whoa. McKenna cracks me up!! I can totally imagine her overwhelming excitement to start school.
oh sharla, where do the years go? your girls look so cute and so grown up, i can't believe it.
I can't believe how much Kayleigh looks like you! It's like I'm seeing you all over again back in the good old days!
Post a Comment