On the 4th of July we watched the Provo Parade. We go every year with my mom's family. She grew up in Provo, so it's been a tradition since I was a little girl. It's getting really crowded, but it's nice to be with family. Noah loves watching any parade, even though he doesn't look like it in this picture. After it's over we go to my Uncle Darrel's house for a b-q. All of the kids look forward to this every year. They love getting in a squirt-gun fight with each other, especially when the adults join in. It's always way hot, but a lot of fun watching the kids.




Kayleigh decided she is too old to get wet, so she sat on the swing with her cousin, Ashley and watched all the fun. I think she secretly wished she was swimming in the kiddie pool.




We finished off the night watching fireworks in the park. They were great! I think I like watching them more than the kids. Lilly enjoyed the fireworks, she kept saying wo, wo. They had a lot of fun play with the glow sticks Grandma brings every year.
2 comments:
It looks like you and your family have had a fun summer. They are all so cute. I always think it's funny when kids think they are to old. If only they new that it is a lot more fun to be little!
haha, i can totally picture lily saying wo, wo. cracks me up!
Post a Comment