
All the kids, but Kayleigh, took swimming lessons, of course she thinks she's too old. Lilly and I did the mom and me class. I've done this with all of my kids and had a lot of fun. I do get tired of it after about the 5th day, but it's tons of fun to swim in the pool without all of the people and just you and your baby. I don't know how much they learn, but it helps them get used to the water. Lilly is a very adventurous baby and she loved everything we did, even when I let her swim under the water all by herself to me. Mckenna and Noah also had a good time in lessons this year.


Mckenna is a great little swimmer. Maybe a future diving board champ!


Noah had a great time in swimming lessons. His teacher this year was awesome. I think he learned a lot. He loved his goggles and swimming in the lazy river.



I love this picture of Lilly and her huge cheesy smile.
2 comments:
I love that picture of Lilly. It is so cute. I'm glad to see the new posts. All of your pictures are so cute. We did have a fun summer. I can't believe that it is already over. Hopefully it will stay warm for a little while longer.
I am so glad that we live so close that we can do tons of stuff with you and your family. It is so much fun!!
Holy cow, a new post. I can hardly believe my eyes. super cute pics!!
Post a Comment